Leave your car behind and take advantage of the Annapolis Circulator trolley. Running every 10 minutes, and located directly adjacent to The Westin Annapolis, this complimentary transportation service offers easy access to all the exciting things to do in Annapolis. Hop on the Annapolis trolley then explore the Annapolis Maritime Museum, sail the Chesapeake Bay, or feast on world-famous seafood while dining by the water. Located just steps from the Park Place pick up area, The Westin Annapolis offers visitors prime access to the city's entertainment venues, attractions and dining.
Annapolis Circulator Trolley: Hours of Operation
- Monday - Saturday 7:30 AM - 11:00 PM; last trolley at 10:40 PM
- Sunday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM; last trolley at 7:40 PM.
- The average wait time between shuttles is 20 minutes.
Annapolis Circulator Trolley: Pick Up Areas
- Noah Hillman Parking Garage – 150 Gorman Street
- Gotts Court Parking Garage – 25 Northwest Street
- Knighton Parking Garage – 1A Colonial Avenue
- Park Place - 5 Park Place (Located directly next to The Westin Annapolis)
Annapolis Circulator Trolley: Destinations
- Annapolis Central Business District
- Westgate Circle
- Memorial Circle
- Historic Section
- Waterfront: Maritime Attractions
Annapolis Circulator Trolley: Cost
- $1 per trip
Visit the Annapolis Circulator Trolley website: http://www.annapolis.gov/government/city-departments/transportation/circulator