Find inspiration for your Annapolis meeting or event at The Westin Annapolis. Our 14 state-of-the-art meeting rooms total over 19,000 square feet of flexible meeting space with neutral decor and refreshing natural lighting. Our meeting space is well appointed on the lobby level of the hotel away from distractions allowing for a successful and productive meeting.
Take advantage of our Meeting Value Dates: May 13-24, 2017 & June 11-15 & 23-30, 2017
At a Glance
Guest Rooms: 225
Sales Tax: 6%
Room Tax: 13%
Number of Meeting Spaces: 14
Largest Meeting Space: 6,350 sq. ft
Total Meeting Space: 19,000 sq. ft
View floor plans & capacity charts of our flexible event and meeting spaces:
We feature small meeting venues like our Constitution Boardroom that are ideal for small gatherings or intimate meetings.
Ideal Meeting Size: 2 - 25
- Flexible space
- Natural lighting in Caucus, Park Place and Constitution Rooms
- Two excutive boardrooms with Herman Miller Chairs
Our Capitol Ballroom is the largest in Annapolis, making it the perfect setting for large meetings and memorable reunions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 25 - 300
- Flexible space
- Capitol Ballroom can divide into 4 sections for breakouts
- 16-foot ceilings in Capitol Ballroom
- 2,900 square foot pre-function space with floor to ceiling windows on one side
- Annapolis Ballroom features natural light
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.
The Westin Annapolis is located just minutes from downtown Annapolis, moments from the waterfront, and close to Baltimore Washington International Airport and Ronald Reagan National Airport. Our hotel provides you with easy access to many landmarks, corporate headquarters, and attractions like The United States Naval Academy and Annapolis Maritime Museum. Be sure to explore all the things to do in Annapolis before or after your meeting.
- Two ballrooms - Annapolis and Capitol
- Award winning culinary team
- Customized menus to include healthy options and super foods
- Can offer an open kitchen concept or activity for fee
- Flexible space all on first floor
- On-site audio visual
Food & Beverage
Hotel Dining Options:
- Azure Restaurant - surrounded by windows; small patio seating area
- Filibuster - Private Dining for up to 20 guests