Sophisticated Meeting Venues in Annapolis, MD
Inspire creativity with a meeting or business event at The Westin Annapolis. Our 14 state-of-the-art meeting venues total over 19,000 square feet of versatile space, with neutral decor and warm natural lighting. Located on the lobby level of the hotel, away from distractions, our venues set the tone for a successful and productive meeting.
Enhance your event with modern audiovisual technology and delicious, customized catering, and delight your meeting guests with our superb location in the heart of Annapolis, MD.
At a Glance
Guest Rooms: 225
Sales Tax: 6%
Room Tax: 13%
Number of Meeting Spaces: 14
Largest Meeting Space: 6,350 sq. ft
Total Meeting Space: 19,000 sq. ft
View floor plans & capacity charts of our flexible event and meeting spaces:
Choose one of our smaller event venues, including the Constitution Boardroom, for more intimate meetings here in Annapolis.
Ideal Meeting Size: 2 - 25
- Flexible space
- Natural lighting in Caucus, Park Place and Constitution Rooms
- Two excutive boardrooms with Herman Miller Chairs
Our Capitol Ballroom is the largest venue in Annapolis, making it the perfect setting for large meetings and corporate events.
Ideal Meeting Size: 25 - 300
- Flexible space
- Capitol Ballroom can divide into four sections for breakouts
- 16-foot ceilings in Capitol Ballroom
- 2,900 square foot pre-function space with floor-to-ceiling windows on one side
- Abundant natural light in Annapolis Ballroom
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.
The Westin Annapolis is located just minutes from the city's downtown district, a short distance from the waterfront, and close to Baltimore Washington International Airport and Ronald Reagan National Airport. Our hotel provides you with easy access to many of Annapolis, MD's corporate headquarters, as well as attractions like the United States Naval Academy and Annapolis Maritime Museum. Be sure to explore all the things to do in Annapolis before or after your meeting.
- Two ballrooms - Annapolis and Capitol
- Award-winning culinary team
- Customized menus to include healthy options and super foods
- Open kitchen concept or activity for a fee
- Flexible space all on first floor
- On-site audiovisual
Food & Beverage
Hotel Dining Options:
- Azure Restaurant - surrounded by windows; small patio seating area
- Filibuster - Private Dining for up to 20 guests